26 August 2019

How to stay focused and motivated at school or work





Hello!
My school begins in more or less a week  and I slowly start to prepare for that. I have a lot of work to do, but I know it'll help me in the long run. I've been using these last days of my holiday to do everything I won't have time for during the school year.
Today I want to share something that can be useful for people in many different situations. Basically, the way I keep myself focused, especially in the lowest points while everything seems so hard and time-consuming.





 Tidy up your room&closet

The first and the most obvious thing. It's easier to focus on things when your room is clean. Also, if your closet isn't messy, you will spend less time on choosing your outfit and poking around clothes. I know that minimalism is really popular nowadays, however, it's hard for me to throw my things out. Instead, I segregate my clothes into sections, and I dispose of the items I wear rarely.

 
 Prepare your workspace

Clean workspace with a good lighting can help you a lot. When I study I prefer to have only the most important things on my desk. Prepare necessary books, a glass of water and writing implements and then, start working.

 

Set your goals

Making a list of goals is very helpful. Your aim doesn't have to be that hard to achieve, even going to bed early can be a target. If you write it down, it will be easier for you to commit to that thing.
The best way you can do it is to write your goal on the one side and why you want to achieve it on the other. 
Make a priority list
 You probably won't have time for everything while you go to school or work and there's no point in stressing out about it. A plan doesn't always go as we want it to, so you should have a few things that are the most important to you. I personally try to focus on my priorities and when I have enough time for different things, I do them as well.

 

Find a study technique that works for you


What can help you with memorizing more is to do it for a shorter period of time, but more frequently. We remember  most of the things (e.g. vocabulary or facts) from the beginning and the last part of something. What I like to do is study for roughly 30 minutes, then take a break, and repeat the process. Maybe your brain works better in the morning, or oppositely, in the evening. Even a place where you learn can help you with studying. That's why I try to learn only at my desk.



Get motivated 
 How can you get a motivation to do something that may seem hard? For example, by recalling your goals or your effort is worth it. 

You can also get inspired by people around you, or different portals, like for example Pinterest or WeHeartIt.

Take a break 

At first, find at least a little time only for yourself. You can read a book, watch your favorite serial or go for a walk. It will clear your mind and things will probably get easier. You might not know how important taking a proper rest is. I know how busy and rushed you can be, but actually, during the most stressful periods of your life, rest is what helps you the most. 
 
Photos: Pinterest

 
That's all I have for today. Thank you for reading and have a nice day. 





21 comments:

  1. Listy i przeglądanie inspiracji zawsze utrzymuje mnie w motywacji !
    xoxo
    http://ysiakova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for sharing this tips. i really need this.

    anyway, I like your blog, wanna follow each other? please let me know. thanks :)

    JULIE ANN LOZADA BLOG
    INSTAGRAM: @julieann_lozada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a helpful and an interesting post! Thanks for sharing
    Big hugs

    https://www.abdelkhalekleblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Porządek w miejscu nauki jest priorytetem, tak samo wyciszenie powiadomień w telefonie, najlepiej w ogóle wyłączenie internetu. To rozprasza i wcale nie pomaga nam się skupić.
    Bardzo pomocny post :)

    zofia-adam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Odkąd się uczę, przez te wszystkie lata, nadal nie opracowałam swoich sposobów na naukę, tak, żebym trzymała ich się do końca. W tym roku mam ostatnią szansę i chętnie skorzytsam z twoich porad.
    Pozdrawiam xoxo
    mój blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post! Great tips :)
    Best of luck on your school & make the most of the last days of summer! <3
    Ann xx
    http://love-english-by-ann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kieruje się dokładnie takimi zasadami dlatego wiem że to działa!
    by-tala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with school! You have some great tips here ;)

    MB: keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB: thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. good post
    (づ ̄3 ̄) づ╭❤~ Love your blog, thank you for sharing.
    https://luxhairshop.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Right-minded vision is what is needed to stay focused on your goals until you acquire it.
    Lelo Vibrators

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice post and topic.
    Thanks for the tips.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post, looove it! :)
    If you want that we follow each other let me know by leaving a comment on my last post : https://beautyshapes3.blogspot.com/2019/08/cooking-with-me-2-lasagna.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ah yes excellent tips! I started a new freelance job and yes I did organize and clean up my space before I started so I would come home to an decluttered organized space. It helps.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great tips! thanks for sharing :)

    http://nicole-aguinaldo.blogspot.com/2019/08/dolls-kill-giving-me-dressy-joggers-vibe.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awesome tips babe Thanks a lot xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/08/i-am-sharing-my-secret.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. What I like most is to take a coffee break ahahah!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete

- za wszystkie komentarze dziękuję <3,
- zaobserwuj mnie, a ja zrobię to samo,
- zostaw w komentarzu link do swojego bloga, na pewno wpadnę.