14 August 2019

Get motivated!



                                              
Hello!
 What's up? I have a quite busy day with a lot packing and preparing for my trip to Germany tomorrow (I'm going to add a post with the new photos that I'll take there). I'd been considering writing a post about organization and a list of things that you should do before coming back to school, but I decided to wait with it and add a bit later. That's why I'm here today to motivate you and, by the by, myself with a quote and photos that I find insprising.






 ''Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later.'' 
 Og Mandino

Always do your best. What you plant now, you will harvest later. Og Mandino
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/authors/og-mandino-quotes
Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. Og Mandino
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/motivational

  "Someday is not a day of the week." 
Denise Brennan-Nelson
Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. Og Mandino
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/motivational
 
Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/motivational


Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. Og Mandino
Read more at https://www.brainyquote.com/topics/motivational


''Life is 10% what happens to you and 90% how you react to it.''  
Charles R. Swindoll 


"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." 
Steve Jobs




 "If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way."  
Napoleon Hill

 "Working hard for something we don't care about is called stressed; working hard for something we love is called passion." 
Simon Sinek





  "I'd rather regret the things I've done than regret the things I haven't done."  
 Lucille Ball


  "Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new." 
Brian Tracy



 "Challenges are what make life interesting and overcoming them is what makes life meaningful."  
 Joshua J. Marine


     photos:WeHeartIt


That's it for today. I hope this post inspired you
Share in the comments what makes you motivated.
 Have a nice day



27 comments:

  1. Ooh, love these quotes!
    My faith motivates me the most, I want to be the best person as I am able to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love motivational blog post's like this! Thank you for sharing!

    https://colorandgrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautyful pics and quotes. I can't wait to read your post from Germany. :)



    myslizglowywylatujace.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely post! Well picked quotes and photos :)
    That's amazing you're going to Germany! Have a great time there! Can't wait to see the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for sharing all od these great photos and quotes. I really need to read them. Enjoy in Germany.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/08/ysl-black-opium-intense-night-edition_14.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have fun in Germany and thanks for the inspo!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh very inspiring post darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this inspiring post.
    Have fun in Germany!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing motivational quotes, and inspiration photos are amazing ♥
    I follow you dear ♥
    xoxo
    http://ysiakova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the inspirational quotes and photos <3

    http://sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Uwielbiam takie cytaty i zdjęcia mega pomysł! Jestem za takimi postami!
    by-tala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ubóstwiam takie posty. Są luźne, ale dają kopa do działania!
    Najbardziej z tych, spodobał mi się "Ciężka praca nad czymś, na czym nam nie zależy, nazywa się stresem; ciężka praca nad czymś, co kochamy, nazywa się pasją”.

    Pozdrawiam xoxo
    mój blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm going to Germany in three weeks, too! Where at are you going? I'm going to Stuttgart.
    I love these quotes ... especially the ones by Hill, Sinek, and the last one.

    MB: keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB: thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. So inspiring post, thanks for sharing!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the quote of Napoleon Hill!!
    xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Loving all of these inspirational quotes!
    Happy Friday! xo, Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  17. Enjoy your trip to Germany and these quotes and images are truly inspiring Thanks babe xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/08/you-are-in-charge.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Bardzo lubię takie posty z inspiracjami :) Zwłaszcza ze stylizacjami

    zofia-adam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cudowne inspiracje! Uwielbiam przeglądać takie wpisy :)
    Pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Motivation words are always what we all need! <3 Also have fun in Germany and when you come back please show us all eheheh :)

    She Walks Blog
    Shewalksblog Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great post.
    Enjoy your trip to Germany ♥

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pięknie, z pasją i niepowtarzalnym klimatem! :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie zapraszając do siebie - lublins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Motivation. That's the hardest part of exercise and getting into shape. You start off strong and everything goes according to plan for a few months, then it all starts to fall apart.
    Child Actor LA

    ReplyDelete

  25. I've been seeing posts and testimonials about BLANK ATM CARD but I never believed it, not until I tried it myself. It was on the 12th day of March. I was reading a post about places to visit in Slovakia when I saw this captivating post about how a Man described as Mr John changed his life with the help of a Blank Atm Card. I didn't believe it at first until I decided to reach him through the mail address attached to the post. To my greatest imagination, it was real. Right now am living up to a standard I never used to live before. Today might be your lucky day! Reach Mr Thomas via email:(thomassiguard522@gmail.com) see you on the brighter side of life.you can also contect him via WhatsApp:+17733492820


    ReplyDelete

- za wszystkie komentarze dziękuję <3,
- zaobserwuj mnie, a ja zrobię to samo,
- zostaw w komentarzu link do swojego bloga, na pewno wpadnę.