6 August 2019

The truth about writing a blog



Nowadays people spend a huge amount of their time scrolling through the Instagram, Facebook, chatting with people or watching YouTube videos. Some people share every detail of their life on social media. With that enormous amount of possibilities, writing a blog isn't as popular as it was in the past. However, I think it's still worth it and today I want to tell you why.

 You can improve your writing skills
The first and most obvious thing is that your writing skills will get better. Having your own blog is connected with typing all the time. You have to choose words carefully and still increase your vocabulary. 

You learn new things 

   First of all, you read other people's websites and blogs and find out lots of new information. Sometimes you can even get new skills thanks to an article about them. You get to know different people, often from other regions of the world. Secondly, you can always learn or notice something about yourself while writing



You can develop a new hobby

Writing is an amazing thing and maybe you haven't thought about it like that before. Creating your own website can wake a new passion for many things. Before I set this blog up I had been writing articles on another one. At that time I didn't really like photography but I was inspired by different people, whose websites I was reading, and finally bought my first camera. Now, I think that by taking photos, you can express your feelings and it is one of my hobbies. 

 
You become more creative 

 Writing your own blog has a lot to do with creativity. At first, you must design your own website and give it a personal character. Then you should come up with the topics of your articles and finally, make an effort to write them down. Sometimes it's not an easy task and you have to be imaginative to create something.



   You can express your feelings or opinions

Sometimes you just want to share something with people. One day, you write about something that you're proud of, another about your view of a particular subject. What is even better, people can react and talk with you about their opinion about it. 



  You help people
 Maybe the thing that you write can help or affect someone. Isn't it a wonderful feeling when you make another person's day better and happier? People read blogs to find out new things or sometimes they do it for fun. The awareness that someone else will read your posts is really nice and motivating.


You can keep your memories here 

For some people, their own blog is like a diary. I personally don't use mine that way, but I do add something from my life here, from time to time. Having all of your good memories in one place is amazing because you can always come back to these moments.




 That's it for today. I know that sometimes you put an effort to create a nice and helpful post and you expect more people to read it but I still think that writing your own blog is a good way to express yourself. 

What do you think about it? What do you like about having a blog?


 
 



22 comments:

  1. Podpisuje się pod tym wszystkim! Świetny post jak dla mnie. Pierwszy raz widzę taki ale jest super :)
    by-tala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I agree with everything you've written! Blogging is so much fun, although it's not as popular as it used to be a few years ago. I love having a blog as my own space where I can feel free and write about everything. Great post, Martyna!

    // Btw, thank you for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. I really like your blog, I've just followed you! I see we're both from Poland and we're the same age! Nice to meet you :)

    Have a lovely day!
    Ann xx
    www.love-english-by-ann.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great post! I agree with every word - starting a blog has been so rewarding and such a fun place to express myself :) x Shannon • www.essellesse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are absolutely right about blogging, even though it's not as popular as it used to be when I started 5 years ago, it's still so much fun to blog.

    www.ninakobi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely love the creative part and connecting with other people.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I completely agree with every word that you wrote. I started with blog a year ago and people told me that it isn't popular. and I should focus on Instagram or Youtube, but I like write. I really enjoy in it, when I prepered new post I learn something new, designig web page was so exciting for me and reading other peoples blogs.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/08/kerastase-resistance-serum_5.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Faktycznie, dla mnie blog jest jak taki publiczny pamiętnik. Ostatnio wróciłam sobie do starych wpisów i śmiałam się z tego, co pisałam, haha, i też chociażby z moich kiepskich umiejętności pisania.

    zofia-adam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Masz rację. W dzisiejszych czasach, blog wyszedł z mody, a wielka szkoda, bo to super zabawa!
    Ja piszę głównie dla wspomnień. Tak, żeby za x lat wrócić do swoich podróży i powiedzieć "kurde, fajna pamiątka."
    Youtube niestety przejął władzę.
    Pozdrawiam xoxo
    mój blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I agree with all those points :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pisanie bloga daje bardzo dużo! Zdecydowanie może poprawić umiejętność pisania, zwłaszcza, gdy sprawdzamy słowa, konstrukcje gramataczne, których nie jesteśmy pewni w trakcie tworzenia wpisów. Z rozwijaniem i odkrywaniem nowych pasji, zainteresowań zgadzam się w 100 %. Ja dzięki blogowaniu rówież zainteresowałam się fotografią, a oprócz niej np. tworzeniem filmów, o czym parę lat temu nawet bym nie pomyślała :)
    nicolestraveljournal

    ReplyDelete
  11. Totally agree!
    Blogging can have many nice sides!
    XO
    S
    https://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for sharing this post. Its so well written and I totally agree with everything. My blog truly motivates me to unleash my creative side, and it has helped me with my writing skills too. Starting my blog was the best decision I've ever made haha!

    https://lifewithmins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Pisanie bloga to dla mnie coś więcej niż tylko pasja, to właśnie jak napisałaś, wyzwanie do nauki nowych umiejętności, oraz chęć szerzenia swoich hobby i dzielenia się nimi z innymi ludźmi!
    xoxo
    http://ysiakova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. You bring up very interesting and on points. Yes social media in particular IG and YT have had an impact on blogs. Many bloggers have stopped blogging all together opting to only post to IG. But there has also been a bit of a backlash against IG by both brands and the public. But YT is a major disrupter. But it is also very engaging.

    I got a lot out of blogging. I learned how to make a mark in cyberspace, I learned how to create content and honed my writing skills. I learned and found a passion--photography, I attend FW and I have met a lot of people and made some friends. So yes blogging is still worth it!

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. nie powiem przez pisanie bloga stałam się bardziej kreatywna może nie aż tak mocno ale trochę na pewno, widzę to po zdjęciach <#
    zapraszam

    mój blog |KLIK|

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi martina,i'm really enjoyed your article while have read it.Its such as a learning and motivational texts.
    having a blog about aliexpress shopping https://alihidden.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I loved reading this! I love having my blog because it's something I can be proud of, I can create and publish my own content and look back on it to see how I've improved over time. Sometimes readers will get something of value from my posts too, and that's a pretty great feeling. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete
  18. Frankly speaking, for me blog is something like a diary, but with more people to read it. It's also a huge opportunity to meet new people, share your experience with them, and make a big blog family! Love this post! Such a great idea to write about blogging and feelings connected to it!

    polishines.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful photos :) I definitely agree with all of these points, especially blogging being creative - it's opened my eyes to so many different hobbies too xx

    mia // https://beautiful-inspiring-creative-life.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Totally agree!
    Keep on blogging babe!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  21. Blogowanie to piękna, kształtująca pasja! :)
    Intrygujące ujęcia.
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice topic,
    blogging helps me a lot too
    especially to release some stress and relax,
    I also get to learn a lot of new things from blogging.
    I love your outfit especially the pants even if I can't
    see the whole of it.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

- za wszystkie komentarze dziękuję <3,
- zaobserwuj mnie, a ja zrobię to samo,
- zostaw w komentarzu link do swojego bloga, na pewno wpadnę.