8 November 2019

What to wear this fall





Hello! ♥
I just love fall and winter fashion. Layering, comfy sweaters, long coats, there are so many options to choose. Today I want to show you a few of my favourite trends, that are an ideal solution for chilly weather. 


Beige



 Beige is a colour that I associate with these seasons. It looks classy and fashionable, especially with more sophisticated clothes



Eye-catching boots


You look stylish and you are warm at the same time. 
Personally, I like boots in deep colours, like the ones that you can see in the first picture. 


Beret

 Beret can make even a basic outfit look sophisticated.


Checked clothes



 My favourite checked items are definitely pants and skirts. Such clothes can really brisk your outfit.
                                     

Corduroy


Corduroy clothes keep you stylish and warm. This material is soft, comfy and timeless.


Faux fur


I bought my faux fur coat last year. This season, we can see even more of them in the shops.

Midi skirts 

 I just love such skirts! The floral ones are the most popular, but don't limit yourself only to them- start experimenting with the patterns.

 Overknee socks or boots


I like wearing them with the loose-fitting dresses. You can also add a belt, if you want to show off your waist.

 Turtlenecks

A turtleneck is a must-have in your wardrobe. It looks great with accessories such as golden necklace and big earrings. You can style it with pretty much everything.
Pearls

 If you feel like your outfit is a little bit boring, then you could definitely add a pearl necklace or hair slide. It'll look more extraordinary and fancy.



That's all for today. I hope you got a little inspired. The pictures are from WeHeartIt and Pinterest.

 What are your favourite trends for these seasons?





22 comments:

  1. Uwielbiam większość rzeczy, które wymieniłaś, w szczególności berety i sztruks. Jako mała dziewczynka nienawidziłam spodni sztruksowych, ale ostatnio bardzo się do nich przekonałam (:
    Pozdrawiam ciepło.
    mój blog, zapraszam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jejuś, jak ja uwielbiam te sztuczne futra, golfy i kolor beżowy. Krata to też mój przyjaciel.
    Buziaki
    http://ysiakova.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm all for plaids and cozy knits this Fall!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving the midi skirt and chunky knit jumper trend that is floating around this autumn!

    Sarah xo Oomph London

    ReplyDelete
  5. Moim totalnym "must have" jesieni to zdecydowanie płaszcze i golfy - po prostu kocham!


    vebth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these trends! Fall dressing is my favorite. Just wish it was longer here in NY

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uwielbiam berety i płaszczyki. Odcienie beżu, czerni i szarości to nieodłączne elementy mojej szafy.
    Pozdrawiam, Werka

    jelonkowa.blogpsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Większość z tych rzeczy jest mega w moim stylu<3 Świetny post:**

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nie lubię beretów, sama go bym nie nosiła, ale niektórzy wyglądają w nich naprawdę fajnie. Za to uwielbiam golfiki! Mam ich nawet sporo w swojej szafie

    zofia-adam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love beige, boots and faux fur for sure! So much gorgeous Autumnal inspiration, thank you!
    Soph - https://sophhearts.com x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love all of the trends for fall right now! I'm definitely guilty of having pretty much all of these circulating my wardrobe right now!

    Ashlee | https://www.maybeafterbrunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am in love with these trends! :)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  13. Berets and boots are my favorite for this season! <3
    Love this!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love all these trends. They're so cute!

    xx
    https://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I follow you on gfc # 276 , follow back?

    https://styleoflifet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. I tried this several years ago and had a terrible time with getting all of it to be straight. I eventually made some shorter, some longer and used that layout.

    ReplyDelete


  17. Awesome photo you have shared here, Thanks a lot for sharing it because it make myself to love.

    ReplyDelete

- za wszystkie komentarze dziękuję <3,
- zaobserwuj mnie, a ja zrobię to samo,
- zostaw w komentarzu link do swojego bloga, na pewno wpadnę.