12 January 2020

How to finally spend the day productively?


Hello!
 I like spending my days in a productive way. That always makes me feel satisfied and happy. Like majority of people I have a few things going on in my life and on most of my days I need to prepare a to-do list and make sure to set priorities. We simply don't have time for everything. Today I want to tell you about a few habits that are literally life-changing. They will help you to balance your life, find more time, be healthier and achieve your goals.



        Have your own morning routine
 If you go to work or school, you probably already have one. I know that sometimes we need to wake up early, do the most important things and run out of the house, just to catch the bus. However, morning routine doesn't have to take you an hour, you can as well implement one small habit to boost your energy or confidence. It can be something as simple as drinking a glass of water in silence, meditating for a few minutes or simply not hitting the snooze button. 


Self-reflect
How are we supposed to make any progress if we don't acknowledge what's going on in our life? Sit still for a while and think about your goals, people that surround you, your emotions and what you spend the most of your time on. Journaling is a good form of self-reflection, too. Be aware of the place that you are in at the moment and where you want to be in the future. 
 

Learn a new skill
It's all about challenging yourself and going out of your comfort zone. You should always try to move forward and take on new things. It can be something like learning a foreign language, going to  a dance class or taking a course. It will make you a successful, more confident person. 


Exercise 
Find a type of workout that you enjoy and look forward to. I had never liked exercising, until I tried dancing. My point is, you really need to experiment. It's no good to force yourself into doing something. It should be a nice treat from your daily life. Exercising helps us in many different ways. It makes our body and mind healthy, boost our endurance and make us believe that we can do anything.


Start using a planner
Try to plan your day ahead. You will most likely be more productive and find some time for yourself. I noticed that when I write things down, I'm less stressed out and have a lot more motivation. If you have  many things to do, categorizing them may help. Determine what are the most important tasks and mark them. Remember that nothing will happen if you don't manage to do everything from your list.
 Take a lesson out of failure
 If something doesn't go according to the plan, don't bring yourself down. Maybe it was supposed to happen to teach you something about yourself and about the world. If you made a mistake, you probably wouldn't repeat it. It will make you stronger, so change your attitude and stop feeling sorry about yourself.



Make time for yourself and for people you love
Some people tend to forget what the most important part of their life is. They are so busy that they develop some kind of  ''productivity obsession''. Schedule some restful time, watch a movie, visit your parents or friends. Create memories that you will never forget and notice small things around you, that you are grateful for. 


 pictures:WeHeartIt

Do you use any of these things? What helps you to be productive? What makes you feel happy?

 




15 comments:

  1. Uwielbiam takie posty. Cenne porady które na pewno wykorzystam !
    by-tala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are such great tips! I definitely think that every failure is a lesson and sets you up to improve!
    Soph - https://sophhearts.com x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great tips! I work from home so my routine isn't as structured as it could/ should be. I couldn't function without a planner! Failure is definitely an opportunity to learn and grow x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are all great tips! Morning routine can be so important and I love the idea of writing things down and journaling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very good post and good advice. My morning habits is warm water with lemon :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I should really work on those! Thank you for sharing!
    https://mellifluous-blog.blogspot.com/2020/01/beautiful-dresslily-review-fashion.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Świetne porady, warto uczyć się na błędach, zdobywanie nowych umiejętności to również ważna sprawa.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love using a planner, it really helps me to keep organized:)

    https://redamancyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Muszę się właśnie skupić na jakiś małych rutynach rano. Ciężko mi się przekonać do ćwiczeń, bo często po prostu nie mam na to siły, ale może jak się wezmę w garść to dam sobie radę :D

    vebth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I enjoy working out and trying out new hobbies or foods :)
    Also, coffee makes me extra happy!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all of these little things you can do to boost your happiness overall! Totally agree with reflecting. It really humbles you when you think about what's going on within your own life. I agree with taking a lesson out of failure as well. Thanks for sharing!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  12. I tried this several years ago and had a terrible time with getting all of it to be straight. I eventually made some shorter, some longer and used that layout.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super post i świetne porady :)

    Coś czuję. że będę wpadała tu częściej *.*
    Zapraszam do siebie <3
    Mój blog(Klik)
    Mój kanał na YT-Klik

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome and helpful tips! :)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ReplyDelete

- za wszystkie komentarze dziękuję <3,
- zaobserwuj mnie, a ja zrobię to samo,
- zostaw w komentarzu link do swojego bloga, na pewno wpadnę.