27 January 2020

Make your mind a happy place




Hello! 

Am I a happy person? I'm not so sure because one day I burst with energy, and the next - curl up in my bed, wanting to disappear. I do know one thing - whilst mood fluctuation is totally normal, dragging ourselves down definitely isn't.

 Today I want to tell you something about a positive attitude and how it changes our lives. You might want to hear it if you are going through a tough time or aren't content with your life. I tried to make it as short as possible to emphasize my main points. 

Make your mind a happy place You will spend your whole life with your thoughts, so make them positive. Do things that make you happy and try to find your purpose.

Even people that seem the most positive have negative thoughts from time to time. The difference is, they don’t let this mindset control them. When they encounter difficulties, they don’t feel sorry for themselves. They try to find a way out of the uphill situation. 
 It’s ten times better to focus on positive sides of your life than the negative ones when you go through a rough time. 
People will come and go from your life. Only a few will stay. Your mind is something that will stick with you for better or for worse. Try to control negative thoughts and make your mind a positive place.





Are you a positive person? How do you stop a spiral of negative thoughts?













21 comments:

  1. Zawsz emi się wydawało że jestem pozytywna ale raczej skłaniam sie predzej do optymistki :)
    by-tala.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can be both a positive and negative thinker depending on the situation but I do agree that if you try to make an effort to think of things more positively there tends to be better outcomes x

    Sophie
    www.glowsteady.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Few years ago I used to be very pesimistic person, but one day I changed my mind. I started to smile a lot and be positive. Now lots of people say that they love spending time with me and love my vibe. I think it's easier to live if you smile a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think i am kind of positive person or i'm just trying to be :) great post
    leekralovaa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog, I follow you #278 ,follow back?

    http://itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well... Hard to say because long time ago I was really optimistic person. Now I'm just realist. I have postive and negative vibes. I'm trying to change it, but it's very hard.

    vebth.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice post.
    It is better to be optimistic these days.

    Ann
    https://roomsofinspiration.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. For sure positive thoughts can change our whole day. It's so nice when your mind is happy.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well written post! Think positive is my mantra!!!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love this mindset and totally needed to hear this today!
    Soph - https://sophhearts.com x

    ReplyDelete
  12. You also have to face the negative thoughts.

    https://www.alyssabustilloofficial.com/2020/01/monochromes-with-nature-in-hoodies.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great post, there was a time when my thoughts used to be negative especially when my hubby was ill but after that incident I got to know that it's us who can make ourselves happy and enjoy our life.Now I always try to be positive.

    Love <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Have a great day love.
    Kisses <3
    http://www.rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is easier said then done. Though the average first world person's idea of difficulties is often laughable so they should indeed be thinking positive as they have no reason not to. And for people who really do suffer hardship in life this hippie dippie mindset idea is also kind of laughable and again easier said then done. The best one can do is try to allow the negative thoughts and feelings to become actions.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well said darling I totally agree with you Yes life can be so tough sometimes and yes I try my best to focus on the positive and find solutions but I must confess it is not always easy We need to train our mind Love this post xoxo Cris
    http://www.photosbycris.com.au/?p=3701

    ReplyDelete
  17. Interesting post!
    I triy to be as positive as possible :)

    Shoot for the stars | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Facebook page | ☆ ☆ ☆ | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really love this content, really a healpful one.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Bharat Negi Seo is a well-known SEO Expert/ Seo freelancer in India contact seo expert in Noida With the experience of 7+ years in SEO in Delhi NCR

    ReplyDelete

- za wszystkie komentarze dziękuję <3,
- zaobserwuj mnie, a ja zrobię to samo,
- zostaw w komentarzu link do swojego bloga, na pewno wpadnę.