8 September 2019

My favourite series




Hello!
What's up? I can feel that the fall comes slowly, and days are shorter and somehow gloomier. I like this season. Everything slows down and becomes more peaceful. I associate fall with tea, cinnamon, books and Netflix. That's why today I decided to write about a few of my favourite series
.
I don't want this post to be too long, so I'll try to limit myself to writing only the most important things about a given serial. I hope you will find something for yourself.

Stranger Things

American series created by the Duffer Brothers and released on Netflix.
Basically, It's about a group of friends who begin to uncover secrets of a government lab and portals to another world. 

Quotes: 

"You shouldn't like things because people tell you you're supposed to." - Jonathan

 "If we’re both going crazy, then we’ll go crazy together, right?" — Mike

 "Nobody normal ever accomplished anything meaningful in this world." — Jonathan


 The Vampire Diaries

It was the first serial I decided to watch. 
Elena Gilbert falls in love with a man who is a vampire. It's about love, hard choices and sacrifices.

 Quotes:

  ''It's okay. We met and we talked and it was epic, but then the sun came up and reality set in.''- Elena Gilbert

''We choose our own path. Our values and our actions, they define who we are.''- Stefan Salvatore 

 La casa de papel
 (Money Heist)

 If you want to watch something that will keep you in suspense, that series is definitely for you.

Eight robbers decide to break into the Royal Mint of Spain, taking hostages. Led by the professor who helps them from the outside, they want to print and escape with a large sum of money. Can something go wrong? 

Quotes:

''Happiness is like lightning, blink and you miss it. After that came the fall. When you reach heaven the fall is devastating.''- Tokyo

''In this world everything is governed by balance. There's what you stand to gain and what you stand to lose. And in this moment they think they have nothing to lose. And when you believe you've got nothing to lose, you're overconfident. We will be the ones that are going to show them just how much they have to lose.'' - The Professor


 Scream

It follows a group of teenagers being targeted by a masked killer. They try to solve the mystery from the past and find out who the murderer is.

Quotes:

 ''Everyone Lies, and Everyone’s sorry'' – Emma

“The lair is an extension of the killer’s psychosis. You see lairs on Tv not in Real life. They’re full of Clues and icons” -Noah


The Elite

A Spanish drama thriller created for Netflix. 

Three friends are given scholarships to the most exclusive private school in Spain. It's hard to find oneself among wealthy and sometimes mean peer.
 One of the students get murdered.
Through a series of scenes, the audience is shown stories of the character's relationships that somehow lead to a murder. 

Quotes:

''Sometimes I am too competitive. Although the price is not worth it.''- Lu

''Maybe I haven't changed. Maybe it wasn't me before.''- Nadia


13 Reasons Why

A girl, named Hannah before committing suicide, records 13 cassette tapes with reasons why she decided to end her own life. Her friend, Clay, finds a box with them and struggles to hear the dead girl out. After listening to the tapes he passes them on to other teenagers. It changes the students' life. 

Quotes:



"You can't know rumors. You can hear them, but you can't know them." — Hannah

"No matter how many reasons there might be why, there are always more why not." — Olivia Baker


"You can have the best intensions and still fall short." — Billy Porter



  American Horror story
 
                         A horror-drama series in which every season tells a different story.

Quotes:

"I have long stopped asking why the mad do mad things."

 "Now I understand. Tragedy was preparing me for something greater. Every loss that came before was a lesson."


"I've been swimming against the tide my whole life. Look where it got me."

                                                       Friends

You've probably heard of this American sitcom before. It follows the life of a few friends, living in Manhattan. 
I love the sarcasm and humor that is characteristic of it. Sometimes after a long, exhausting or a bad day, watching Friends can really cheer me up. The characters are very relatable and funny. 


That's it for today. I've watched a lot of different series, but these are my favoured. I hope you liked this post. Have a nice day.

What's your favourite series? Have you ever watched any of these?
















23 comments:

  1. Lovely list, Money heist is worth watching.
    http://www.thestylegalaxy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched all of them, except Scream but now I'm going to watch it! And AHS is my absolute fav, it was sad, scary and fun to watch all at the same time. <3
    https://swiat-zwariowaneej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nie oglądałam żadnego z zaprezentowanych seriali :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wszystkie z nich mam na liście, jedynie dom z papieru już zaczęłam :)
    http://carrrolinax3.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The elite and friends are my fav!
    Kisses, Paola.

    Expressyourself

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have not seen any of these! I'll have to check them out!

    www.rdsobsessions.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that I could watch Stranger Things and American Horror Story for the rest of my life, I can't wait for the new season in a few weeks!

    Ashlee | https://www.maybeafterbrunch.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE Stranger Things and Friends - I could watch Friends all day every day I think! I watched a few AHS but should really watch a few of the latest- I'm so behind!
    Soph - https://sophhearts.com x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watched friends since 1995 XD and I cannot count how many times I re-watched the whole series! Anyway, I am loving Money Heist too to the point I bought a set of Funko Pop of it. I just finished Elite Season 2 last night as well. As for the Vampire Diaries, I watched it when it was still on air but I never finished the series ('^^,) I still haven't watched their final season.

    xx Alyssa | STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
  10. I miss the Vampire Diaries!!

    https://www.makelifemarvelous.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. "Friends" is my all time favorite! Game of thrones used to be one of my favorites but after watching its finale series, its no longer my favorite! I would recommend you "Breaking bad"
    Allurerage
    Rampdiary

    ReplyDelete
  12. I dont watch tv, seriously!!
    Xoxo

    marisasclosetblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to binge on all of these!! x Shannon • www.essellesse.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I heard for all of these,but I only use to watch 'Friends' while I was in middle school!I love to watch 'Twin Peaks' and 'That 70s show'!Have a nice day xx

    Last post:

    https://sweet16blackpoetry.blogspot.com/2019/08/sweet-peach-too-faced-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nie oglądam seriali, ale pod tym względem też bardzo lubie jesień no i kojarzy mi sie właśnie z zimnymi wieczorami, herbatą, wtuleniem sie w koc.
    Pozdrawiam!

    zofia-adam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Some great picks here. I started watching The Elite but then got sidetracked when family came to town to visit. I will have to remember to finish watching.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. While I haven't seen the other ones, I do love Friends! I like watching comedy shows when I have spare time, something funny to get me giggling :)

    Hope that you are having a lovely weekend :)

    Away From Blue

    ReplyDelete
  18. I have not watched any of these series before but hear so many great things about them!! I'm trying to watch Stranger Things right after catching up with The Office, hehe. Thanks for sharing!

    Nancy ♥ exquisitely.me

    ReplyDelete
  19. These series are so cool I love Friends and the Vampire Diaries xoxo Cris
    https://photosbycris.blogspot.com/2019/09/celebrating-life-and-happiness-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Pamiętniki wampirów nadal są na mojej liście do obejrzenia, ale nie mam jak się za nie zabrać, nad czym bardzo ubolewam.
    Pierwszy serial jaki obejrzałam, był to 13rw i bardzo mi się spodobał. Obejrzałam wszystkie 3 sezony i czekam na kolejny, a słyszałam, że ma pojawić się w 2020 i ma zakończyć całą serię.
    Mimo tego, że 3 sezon był-jak dla mnie- nie udany, tak dwa poprzednie są warte obejrzenia.
    Pozdrawiam xoxo
    mój blog

    ReplyDelete
  21. I have only watched friends. The rest I have to check out as well as they are so popular.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. love your list, I have only watched the series of 13 reasons, great recommendation!

    Capturing Life Memoirs | Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  23. Seriale, o których wspomniałaś są jednymi z najbardziej popularnych serii. Trudno ich nie kojarzyć. Moim ulubionym serialem od lat są Przyjaciele. Mogę oglądać tysiąc razy i wiem, że mi się nie znudzi. TVD, THS widziałam parę sezonów. Reszty nie widziałam, bo to kompletnie nie moja tematyka :)
    nicolestraveljournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

- za wszystkie komentarze dziękuję <3,
- zaobserwuj mnie, a ja zrobię to samo,
- zostaw w komentarzu link do swojego bloga, na pewno wpadnę.