8 June 2019

Connection



 Hi! 
I'm sorry that I haven't written for so long, but I have a lot of things going on right now. I also had to do my best and get a good grades to be accepted to the school that I'm going to go next year. Lately, I have spent a lot of my free time with people that I care about. I have never been an extrovert, I' ve always preferred doing everything on my own but it changed recently. I think that everybody is a bit social, and I want to write about this today.


 Maybe something like extrovert and introvert exists only inside our mind. We claim that someone is rather a lone wolf or social butterfly but people change very easily and we don't really know what a person is like. I am quite untalkative because I prefer listening to people and for a long time I thought that I don't like the support of others. Now, I know that I learn only when I listen.
 Every day we learn new things about the world that surrounds us and without other people, we won't do that. 

We need others to be happy. Everyone needs that social support and we grow around people.

 The point is, even if you think that you don't need anyone, you should have at least one good friend. Building a connection between you and another person is beautiful and makes you happy.


What's up? Do you like spending time with people or prefer being alone?

8 comments:

  1. I think that some people can be extrovert and introvert at the same time, it depends of the people you are surrounded by. If the give you good vibes, you can be extrovert, but if you are with poeple that are always judging or being mean, you can stay quiet (and people with think you are and introvert). Nice post, I am now following you.
    Kisses from https://sophisticatedmeblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow perfect post!! <3 you are so lucky!! i myself don't have any friends haha ( sad times) its good to have people to talk to <3

    Jadieegosh   Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post and wise words. I completely agree with every that you wrote. Sometimes I love be alone, and sometimes I like spent time with only one friend, and sometimes I need group people around me. That only depending how I feel in certain moment. I also believe that people need at least one person in out life.

    New Post - http://www.exclusivebeautydiary.com/2019/06/nurse-jamie-triangle-facial-beauty-tool_10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. So true, it's important to have at least one good friend to be able to talk to and live life with! I hope all the things going on right now work out!

    www.sundaydahlias.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. People are social creautures(?). In our nature is to llok for the connection with others, to find grouup that we fit in.
    https://miss-uncover.blogspot.com/
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjqx5GwSIU23cLC7fLuso2A

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think most people are a little bit of both but lean more one way or the other. I am not shy per say but I find big groups a bit overwhelming. I do better with one on one outings and small groups as opposed to parties. I use to drink when I went to parties now I skip them lol.

    Allie of
    www.allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Totally agree. Having a support network around you, whether that's one person or ten people, is so important!

    www.petiteelliee.com

    Ellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so true... we learn from being around others. I love spending time with people.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete

- za wszystkie komentarze dziękuję <3,
- zaobserwuj mnie, a ja zrobię to samo,
- zostaw w komentarzu link do swojego bloga, na pewno wpadnę.